MWCC’s vision is for all watershed communities across Montana to successfully advance natural resource stewardship and “float all boats.” A watershed or conservation partner is any organization, public or private, that engages in stream or riparian restoration, pollution prevention, education and outreach, or aquatic resource conservation on a local or regional level. This may include watershed councils, conservation districts, non-profits, or local chapters of wildlife groups. A Watershed or Conservation partnership includes individual partnerships for all staff partners of the organization.
- Access to project, capacity-building, and professional development support through the MWCC Watershed Fund.
- Letters of Support from the MWCC Board of Directors
- Discounts on MWCC event and training registrations.
- $20 of Montana Non Profit Association Membership
- 25% – 60% off outdoor equipment and apparel through Experticity.com. Search for MWCC as your “team” on the website and we will approve the application.
- Share your success and learn from others in the Montana watershed audience.
- Advertise jobs and events for your organization in the Watershed Newsletter and on our website.
- Access our directories and expert capacity.
- Access to MWCC Partner Program Services and our community of watershed professionals.
- Receive regular updates on MWCC activities and developments within the MWCC watershed directory.
Note: Partnerships only last for the calendar year in which registration occurred. (For example, if you register June 1, 2018, the partnership only lasts until December 31, 2018.)
Watershed and Conservation Partner Registration