MWCC’s vision is for all watershed communities across Montana to successfully advance natural resource stewardship and “float all boats.” A watershed or conservation partner is any organization, public or private, that engages in stream or riparian restoration, pollution prevention, education and outreach, or aquatic resource conservation on a local or regional level. This may include watershed councils, conservation districts, non-profits, or local chapters of wildlife groups. A Watershed or Conservation partnership includes individual partnerships for all staff partners of the organization.
- Access to project, capacity-building, and professional development support through the MWCC Watershed Fund.
- Discounts on MWCC event and training registrations.
- 25% – 60% off outdoor equipment and apparel through Experticity.com.
- Share your success and learn from others in the Montana watershed audience.
- Advertise jobs and events for your organization in the Watershed Newsletter and on our website.
- Access our directories and expert capacity.
- Access to MWCC Partner Program Services and our community of watershed professionals.
- Receive regular updates on MWCC activities and developments within the MWCC watershed directory.
Watershed and Conservation Partner Registration