Stewardship is The Strategy-RecordingDate / Time: June 11, 2020 3:00 pm
In a time of social injustice, health crisis, and polarizing politics, now more than ever, we have the opportunity to unite for a greater tomorrow through philanthropy. Let’s take a closer look at how we unite through gratitude and how we facilitate greater giving to social good by stewarding our donors as the keystone strategy.
This webinar will address the fundamentals and trends to set the stage, and then dive into examples of how nonprofits are framing their thinking about sustaining long term donor partnerships. With a focus on high impact stories to what any listener can do to impart change through stewardship today.
– stewardship trends and fundamentals
– how to frame stewardship as a strategy
– sample language for high value donor engagement
– stories of how stewardship has changed the trajectory of a nonprofit
– ways to steward your donors during social distancing
This webinar will be recorded for future viewing. If you can’t make it, go ahead and register anyway. You’ll receive the recording a little later.
Click here to learn more...