Recording- Intro to Tech Policies: Acceptable Use, Security, and BYODDate / Time: August 19, 2020 1:00 pm
Are you providing guidance to help staff members avoid scams, malicious software, and the inappropriate handling of data? Do staffers use their personal phones or computers to do work? If you don’t have written policies—and regular training to ensure that people understand those policies—your organization may be facing bigger risks than you think. This session will walk you through the questions you should consider as you develop policies to protect your nonprofit. Take home an in-depth policy workbook and sample policies.
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Understand what should be in your Acceptable Use and IT Security policies.
- Weigh pros and cons of different approaches to Bring Your Own Device.
- Get better at gaining staff support and compliance.
- The Nonprofit Technology Policy Workbook https://offers.techimpact.
- What Nonprofits Need to Know About Security: A Practical Guide to Managing Risk
reports/nonprofits-need-know- security-practical-guide- managing-risk/
- Spiceworks Security Forum
- Security Awareness Training Resources from KnowBe4
- IT Security Case Study: Prospect Park Alliance
Click here to learn more...