Indicators of Wetland Change: Lessons from the FieldDate / Time: March 21, 2019 9:00 am
The Montana Wetland Council’s March 21, 2019 meeting, “Indicators of Wetland Change: Lessons from the Field,” included several presentations about wetland monitoring, restoration, and change. Videos of all presentations listed below are available on the Montana Wetland Council website.
Linking Indicators to Processes & Management: Lessons from Stream Monitoring
– Alden Shallcross, Bureau of Land Management
Quantitative & Qualitative Hydrologic Indicators of Wetland Restoration
– Amy Chadwick, Great West Engineering
Management-Sensitive Indicators in Riparian Areas & Wetlands – a Few Forest Service Examples
– Mary Manning, US Forest Service
Evaluating & Revising Assessment Methods Based on the Effectiveness of Wetland Disturbance Indicators
– Stephen Carpenedo, Montana Department of Environmental Quality
Climate and Wetlands in Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks
– Andrew Ray, National Park Service
Development of Ecologically Significant, Economically Practical Performance Criteria
– Rich McEldowney, Confluence Consulting
Montana Wetland Council
Click here to learn more...