Focus on Fundraising – Keep More Donors, Raise More MoneyDate / Time: September 19, 2019 12:00 am
Location: Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bozeman, MT, East Valley Center Road, Bozeman, MT, USA
It’s a fact. If you want to raise more money, you need to keep more of your donors.
21st century fundraising is all about retention. You need to understand what makes donors give – and what makes them want to give to you.
This fast-paced, half-day program will help you understand why donors give – and how to get them to give to you again and again.
Participants will leave with conversation starters and actionable ideas to take back to other staff and board members.
You can expect to learn the following:
– 5 surprising (and simple) truths that will help you raise more money
– 3 things that donors want (and aren’t getting from most nonprofits)
– The easiest way to raise more money – starting now!
– 5 easy ways to improve your appeal letters and the way you ask
– 5 must-do’s for writing better thank you letters
– The most overlooked – but most important step – of the fundraising cycle (and how to do it)
This session is filled with real-world examples. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
Target Audience: Nonprofit Staff and Board Members
Experience Level: Any
Montana State University
Click here to learn more...