Essential Grant Skills TrainingTraining Type(s): , , Development, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Training
Date / Time: September 13, 2018 12:00 am
Learn Core Grant Skills in Only 2 days!
Focus on the areas that are most crucial, challenging—and rewarding! Plus, get a thorough overview of the entire grant proposal development process.
New To Grant Proposal Writing?
This training gives you a comprehensive, concentrated introduction to the field, sets you on the right track, and helps you steer clear of the most common grant proposal pitfalls.
Experienced and Looking for a Professional Grant Development Tune-Up?
This training refreshes and updates your skills while sharpening your competitive edge.
In this two-day training, learn how to create a successful grant proposal:
- Write a data-based description of the problem your nonprofit cares about
- Define specific, measurable outcomes and demonstrate that your organization can deliver them
- Build a basic, doable evaluation plan (and know when to call in an expert)
- Outline a bulletproof budget
- Plan ahead for future funding to sustain your program
- Understand the grant proposal review process
- Identify which tools help you find grantmakers that are right for you.
Qualifying organizations pay only $247.50, half of the standard $495 tuition! There are a limited number of scholarships available, so act quickly to lock in this amazing price.