Conservation Innovation Grants Program – Water ManagementDate / Time: September 26, 2019 1:00 pm
What will you learn?
Join to learn about the highlights of innovations in water management from Conservation Innovation Grantees. Since 2004, Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) has supported the development of innovative approaches and technologies on agricultural lands. In this webinar, learn from four different grantees about the cutting edge approaches to water management generated through CIG projects. Learn more…
- Casey Cox, Executive Director, Flint River Soil and Water Conservation District, Main Presenter
- Dr. Marshall Lamb, Research Leader, USDA ARS National Peanut Research Laboratory
- Dr. Chris Butts,Research Agricultural Engineer, USDA ARS National Peanut Research Laboratory
- Dr. Vasileios Liakos, Assistant Research Scientist, Crop & Soil Sciences, University of Georgia
- Calvin Perry, Superintendent, Stripling Irrigation Research Park, University of Georgia
Session Details: Sep 26, 2019 1:00 pm US/Eastern Duration: 01:30
*** Please join the session 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar. ***
All live webinars are recorded. Within a week of the live event, a View button provides access to the on-demand replay. CEUs are available for on-demand webinars.
Who should participate?
Conservationists; Agronomists; Engineers; Land Owners and Managers; Technical Service Providers
Education Credits Units:
- Certified Crop Advisors (CCA) – 1 hour CCA – SW Credit [status: Approved]
- Certificate of Participation – 0 hour NA Credit [status: Approved]
- Conservation Planner (CP) – 1 hour Conservation Planning Credit
USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
Click here to learn more...