Built to Last- Audio ConferenceDate / Time: August 19, 2020 12:00 am
Join us to learn the best strategies and tactics for building lifetime audiences, from some incredible speakers you won’t want to miss.
You’ll learn how to:
- Increase LTV by crafting a brand customers love.
- Create thumb-stopping social media content.
- Unlock organic growth and turn customers into advocates.
From speakers including:
- Emily Heyward, co-founder and chief brand officer at Red Antler (the brand agency behind Casper, Allbirds, and more), and one of Inc magazine’s most important entrepreneurs of the past decade.
- Nik Sharma, investor, marketer and advisor to some of the fastest-growing brands in commerce.
- Chris Savage, co-founder and CEO of Wistia.
Plus, to add to the conference experience, you’ll be able to join a private community to network and discuss conference sessions, business growth, and marketing with other attendees and members of the Buffer and Wistia teams.
The conference will be delivered in podcast format so you can listen anywhere in the world at any time. Regardless if you’re just starting out or have been in business for years, you’ll leave Built to Last with a bunch of ideas to get closer to your customers and build your brand.
Buffer and Wistia
Click here to learn more...