Accidental Techie: How to Support Your Nonprofit Without an IT BackgroundDate / Time: December 3, 2020 1:00 pm
Are you the one with admin privileges for all your software? Do you have to carry out basic IT tasks such as run backups and install anti-virus software? Is IT only a small fraction of your job (but always threatening to take over)?
Let Tech Impact help you through the big IT issues many small nonprofits face. Our three-week course will provide you with the knowledge you need to support your nonprofit and its many IT needs.
Through participation in this course, you will:
- Familiarize yourself with the basics of your organization’s infrastructure.
- Learn the fundamentals of networking and backing up shared files.
- Discover best practices that will make you a more effective software administrator.
- Explore new software options.
- Review security risks and safety principles.
- Discuss technology planning and how to help everyone at your organization get what they need
from their technology resources.
- Learn how to keep your IT responsibilities from taking over your job.
Click here to learn more...