2017 INAFSM Annual Conference for Floodplain and Stormwater ManagementTraining Type(s): Education, Symposium Material
Date / Time: September 6, 2017 12:00 am
Location: South Bend, IN, United States
September 6th – September 8th
The Indiana Association for Floodplain and Stormwater Management (INAFSM) will be hosting its 21st Conference, Celebration, & Vendor Showcase on September 6th through September 8th at the Century Center in South Bend, IN. In addition to plenary sessions, we offer break out tracks in Floodplain, Technical, Stormwater, and MS4 topics as well as field trips. This is a great way to earn continuing education or professional development credits!
- The INAFSM 2017 Conference will offer attendees up to 12 CECs for Certified Floodplain Managers (CFM).
- The INAFSM 2017 Conference will offer attendees up to 14 PDHs for Indiana Professional Surveyors (PS) and Indiana Professional Engineers (PE).
- The INAFSM 2017 Conference will offer attendees at least 13.5 PDHs for Certified EnviroCert Professionals, (CPESC, CPSWQ, CPMSM, CESSWI).
- The INAFSM 2017 Conference will offer attendees at least 13.5 CDHs for Certified Inspector of Sediment and Erosion Control (CISEC) Professionals.
Keynote presenters will be:
- Mr. Steven E. Eubanks, PE, CFM, is the Chief Stormwater Engineer for the City of Fort Worth, Texas. He will speak about his involvement in development drainage review, capital project design, flooding and drainage complaint investigations and engineering assistance for maintenance projects.
- Dr. Peter Weiss is a Professor of Civil Engineering at Valparaiso University and a registered P.E. He will speak upon the challenges of stormwater topics including stormwater management along highways, iron enhanced sand filtration, and permeable pavements in cold weather.