We understand that MWCC’s work to connect watershed groups to resources, includes both public, private, and not for profit partnership opportunities. MWCC is interested in working with your non profit to help support locally led conservation statewide. Each partnership will be unique, grounded in shared objectives and specific coordinated activities. In addition to a specialized Memorandum of Understanding outlining our partnership deliverables, MWCC will provide:
- Discounts on MWCC event and training registrations
- 25% – 60% off outdoor equipment and apparel through Experticity.com.
Visibility and Connection
- Recognition as a sponsor in Montana Watershed News.
- Share your services and vision with the Montana watershed audience, advertise jobs and events for your organization in the Watershed Newsletter, on our website, and access our directories and expert capacity.
- Eligibility for discounted MWCC event sponsorship opportunities.
- Access to MWCC Partnership Program Services and our community of watershed professionals.
- Receive regular updates on MWCC activities and developments within the MWCC watershed directory.
Note: Partnerships only last for the calendar year in which registration occurred. (For example, if you register June 1, 2018, the partnership only lasts until December 31, 2018.)