Outreach Coordinator & Grant Writer- AERO

Job Type(s): , Communications, Development, , , , , , ,
Salary: $16.00 – $17.50
Deadline: September 21, 2018 12:00 am

This is a one year position, with the potential to extend, pending six month and annual review. The position is part-time, non-exempt, with opportunities for increased hours and leadership for the right candidate. Duties are split between these two vital roles, with an overall weekly hourly commitment of 20 – 30 hours per week. There is fluctuation throughout the year affecting how many hours are spent fulfilling each role, but generally, the responsibilities of the Grant Writer position require approximately 25% of total time, with the remaining 75% allotted for Outreach
Coordinator responsibilities. The position is located in AERO’s office in Helena, with remote work possibilities, and reports to the AERO Executive Director. Occasional evening / weekend work is expected, primarily at our EXPO and Annual Meeting, as well as for a few other events throughout the year.