Finance and Operations Associate – Gallatin River Task ForceJob Type(s): Finance
Salary: $450000 – $50000
Deadline: July 31, 2019 12:00 am
Please click here to visit the job posting page
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of related experience.
• Bookkeeping, budgeting, and data management experience
Desired skills and abilities include:
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong computer skills (Quickbooks or other bookkeeping software, NeonCRM or other donor software, and Microsoft Office).
• Energetic and enthusiastic to work in a growing organization in a small mountain resort community.
• Ability to work on multiple projects, adjust quickly to shifting priorities, meet deadlines, exercise good judgment, and handle high-pressure situations.
• Outstanding organization skills and high attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Understanding of best practices in non-profit management.