Field Program Coordinator – Rocky Mountain Elk FoundationJob Type(s): Programs / Services
Salary: $13 – $14
Deadline: November 8, 2019 12:00 am
Please click here to visit the job posting page
The Field Program Coordinator position assists in the coordination, development, production and purchasing of all field support materials programs and systems to improve and support event based fundraising in Field Operations. The position assists the Director of Fundraising Services to ensure an effective and efficient interface between support and field operations related to event based fundraising. This position is responsible for providing overall administrative support to the event fundraising system.
- Provide assistance to the Director of Fundraising Services related to: field support items and systems, manage editing process for all support materials, manage in-house field support material inventory levels, develop and maintain Event Merchandise Online (EMO), Print on Demand (POD) and the Field Ops tab on Elklink, coordination and distribution of support materials, Field Program related raffle programs, national and post event survey.
- Act as supporting administrator for EMO and POD ordering platform including development, maintenance, troubleshooting and support to the Field.
- Assist with handling inquiries on the vendor direct program and assist with resolving any issues that may arise. This includes working with vendors, staff members and volunteers.
- This position is responsible for working closely with Member Service to ensure vendor direct purchase orders are processed daily and vendor confirmations are being tracked and recorded accurately. Provide support, administration and serve as a backup to guarantee the process is executed smoothly. Act as the liaison between Chapter Services, Customer Service, Accounting and vendors. Assist with handling inquiries on the vendor direct program and assist with resolving any issues that may arise in a timely and efficient manner.
- Execute the development of sales analysis each year and coordinate monthly updates to the field.
- Execute the development, production and coordination of all field support materials. Monitor field support material inventory levels and ensure adequate inventory is available throughout the year.
- Manage RMEF Print Shop and provide administrative role and support for the Field.
- Provide support and administration on all field event related programs, including but not limited to the event invitation system, intranet, event product programs, post-event survey, and assist with volunteer programs. Serves as administrator of RMEF staff intranet Field Ops tab.
- Acts as lead administrative support on the Driftwood Lodge Resort vacation package including tracking, support materials and customer service.
- Coordinate progressive hunt program ensuring outfitter contracts are in place and outfitter is reputable and providing quality hunts. Coordinate drawing and ensure hunt winner fulfilment is complete by contacting winners and acting a liaison between outfitter and winner. Conduct post hunt follow up to ensure they had a good experience, collect images of the hunt and collect feedback on the hunt and outfitter.
- Manage all sample donations and ensure warehouse space is clean and organized. Coordinate national and local donation requests.
- Create, maintain and distribute monthly usage/performance reports including Ticket Printing cost usage, internal/POD support, top 25 rifle, 25th anniversary rifle and post event survey.
- Create and distribute Top 25 and Two Gun Raffle program materials and announcements.
- Maintain the permanent collection which includes the RMEF art collection.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
The position requires a high school degree or equivalent. A bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration is preferred. Experience with inventory management is preferred. Must have three years of experience working in an office environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and support of the RMEF’s mission, goals, and activities.
- Ability and Proficiency with Oracle Application software, Word, Windows, Excel, and AREV/Relational database. Also 10 key by touch and ability to create and use spreadsheets as needed.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and build a professional relationship with a variety of staff members at all levels of the organization. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints working at a fast pace and remaining accurate with numerous interruptions.
- Excellent customer service skills including being proactive, demonstrating solid follow-through and attention to detail, and demonstrating the flexibility to make adjustments when requested.
- Must pay close attention to details, tracking proper accounts and documentation for other departments.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player.
- Must have proven above average mathematical aptitude along with statistical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential material, and treat this information appropriately.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible with work assignments and adapt to change.
- Must have the ability to identify and anticipate problems. Must also have the ability to creatively solve problems.
- Must project a positive, professional image.