Board Treasurer- MWCCJob Type(s): Finance
Deadline: January 31, 2019 12:00 am
The Montana Watershed Coordination Council (MWCC) is seeking an individual to join the Board of Directors and serve on the Executive Committee as Treasurer. The mission of MWCC is to unite and support Montana’s watershed communities to promote healthy and productive landscapes. MWCC achieves this mission by promoting natural resource conservation through collaboration, coordination, capacity building, and education across Montana.
The Treasurer position is a minimum of a 3-year term. This person will be responsible for helping
provide oversight to the finances of the organization. Responsibilities include:
– Review financial information on a regular basis
– Help board to understand the financial status of the organization
– Provide a financial mind to the board. For example, would a new project make financial sense.
– Review the annual budget with ED and present to the board
– Review the annual 990 and present to the board
The ideal candidate would have experience in non-profit accounting and be passionate about
Montana’s waterways. If this opportunity interests you, please submit an email or letter of interest to:
Ethan Kunard – email@example.com
Chairman, Board of Directors
Montana Watershed Coordination Council
We will proceed with the selection process beginning on January 7, 2019.