Montana Land Information Act (MLIA) GrantFunder Name or Agency: Montana State Library
Elligible Entities: , Federal Agency, Tribal Governments, State Agency, Local Government and Utility Districts, , , , ,
Deadline: February 15, 2018
Click here to visit Montana State Library‘s Website!
In accordance with the Montana Land Information Act (MLIA), the Montana State Library administers an annual grant program to distribute accumulated funds from the Montana Land Information Account, established by MLIA. Grant criteria are established based on the original intent of the MLIA and the goals and objectives of the annual Montana Land Information Plan.
The grant application deadline is Thursday, February 15, 2018, before 5:00 pm MST. This a year-long grant program that follows the state fiscal calendar: July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019. Eligible grant applicants must represent a form of government:
- Any department, agency, board, commission, or other division of the state government,
- Any city, county, or other division of local government,
- A tribal government within the state,
- The Montana University System.
- The MLIA Grant Application Package can be found online: geoinfo.msl.mt.gov/mliagrant.