Watershed groups across the state utilize professional services and engage in coordination with for profit ventures. MWCC seeks to connect technical, human, and financial resources to locally led watershed efforts. A for profit MWCC Partnership includes individual partnership for company staff. All for profit partners will receive the following benefits:
- Discounts on MWCC event and training registrations
- 25% – 60% off outdoor equipment and apparel through Experticity.com.
Visibility and Connection
- Share your services and vision with the Montana Watershed audience.
- Advertise jobs and events for your company in the Watershed Newsletter, on our website, and access our directories and expert capacity.
- Access to MWCC Partnership Program Services and our community of watershed professionals.
- Receive regular updates on MWCC activities and developments within the MWCC watershed directory.
Additional benefits are available based on pledge level:
Tributary Sponsor ($500+)
Tributary Sponsors will be recognized on MWCC Website Partner Page.
Stream Sponsor ($1,000+)
Stream Sponsors receive Tributary recognition as well as discounted MWCC event sponsorship and tabling opportunities.
River Sponsor ($1,500+)
River Sponsors receive Stream recognition as well as acknowledgement as an exclusive sponsorship of two issues of the Watershed News.
Watershed Sponsor ($2,000+)
Watershed Sponsors receive River recognition as well as honorable mention in the MWCC Annual Report.