MWCC was created with the goal on enhancing interagency coordination as well as connecting public resource providers with watershed groups working on the ground. Agency Partners include federal, state, and municipal groups, as well as water quality districts and university affiliates. An agency MWCC Partnership includes individual partnership benefits for agency staff. Each partnership will be unique, grounded in shared objectives and specific coordinated activities. In addition to specialized Memorandum of Understanding outlining our partnership deliverables, MWCC will provide:
- Discounts on MWCC event and training registrations
- 25% – 60% off outdoor equipment and apparel through Experticity.com.
- Share your activities, reports, services, and vision with the Montana Watershed audience
- Advertise jobs and events for your organization in the Watershed Newsletter and on our website
- Access our directories and expert capacity
- Access to MWCC Partnership Program Services and our community of watershed professionals.
- Receive regular updates on MWCC activities and developments within the MWCC watershed directory.
Note: Partnerships only last for the calendar year in which registration occurred. (For example, if you register June 1, 2018, the partnership only lasts until December 31, 2018.)