As a benefit to participating in the MWCC Partnership Program, MWCC is prepared to provide the following services at a discounted rate. Services provided based on availability. Inquire with MWCC for more information.
MWCC Partner Services:
- Meeting planning, coordination, and facilitation
- Legal review and consultation
- Grant research and writing
- Weekly “insider updates” on conservation careers, events, and grant opportunities.
- MWCC Legislative Bulletin-weekly updates on relevant legislative activities affecting watershed health and watershed funding programs.
- Professional development scholarships
- Sub grant administration for capacity building and other watershed initiatives
- In-person and online training opportunities